Where students learn how to apply the future – today.
Encouraging Technology and Hands On Science
ETHOS is Encouraging Technology & Hands-On Science
- Inquiry-based science provides the foundation for advancing STEM education.
- STEM education is key to equipping our future workforce with 21st-century skills.
- Competent and confident teachers are necessary for effective STEM/Inquiry education.
- Every child will find joy and inspiration when they are actively engaged in his or her own learning.
- A community thrives when it collectively supports the positive growth and development of its children.
What We Offer
ETHOS Innovation Center’s Curriculum is designed to help classroom teachers and their students meet and exceed the benchmarks set by national standardized tests. What makes ETHOS truly revolutionary is the way its curriculum focuses directly on what students need to know to meet those standards. Its professional development empowers teachers, providing the techniques and tools that turn science lessons into tangible, exciting concepts that students can touch, see, inquire about, and understand.
To provide children with opportunities to connect science to everyday life through problem-solving, discovery and critical thinking.
- Career Impact on Students 80%
- Area Business Support 45%
- Accessibility to Area Students 95%
Our Dedication to STEM
ETHOS’s core business is to manage STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) materials for regional schools and to provide in-depth training for their teachers in the STEM area. Every year over 100 teachers take advantage of ETHOS’ nationally recognized training center. Working in collaboration with area schools, ETHOS pursues and manages grants that support STEM education.
Additionally, our Science Center’s curriculum is designed to help classroom teachers and their students meet and exceed national standardized tests’ benchmarks. They focus on what their students — of all ages and grades — need to know. Our curriculum also adheres to the Smithsonian Science Center’s elements of successful science educational reform — from research through community and administrative support.
Helping Children Learn Science.
Helping Children Love Science.
What kind of programming do you offer?
Where can we get involved in robotics?
Brian Boehler – Robotics Director
Scott Chase – GEARS Robotics Director
What is the Science 2 Go Bus and its programs?
MULTI-DIMENSIONS OF EFFECTIVE TEACHING AND STUDENT LEARNING FOR PRE K to 8th Grade TEACHERS
All services include training materials and supplies to conduct training of up to 25 participants. Additional fees charged for groups 26 and over. We can customize workshops to meet your needs.